Heal and Transform your Life with the infinite healing powers of SOUND
Tibetan Singing Bowls Workshop
The sound of singing bowls calms our mind and reconnects us with universal consciousness. By rubbing or sounding, the sound and the frequency of the singing bowl transmutes both the mental and physical bodies by vibrating all cells to their normal frequency, thus promoting blood circulation, and activating the body’s self- healing mechanism. Through the effect of resonance, bowls transform negative energy, enhance positive energy and strengthen intuition
Bertha offers multilevel workshops for beginners to more advanced bowl players.
A variety of bowls will be provided for your use. Should you wish to purchase a bowl of your own, Bertha can assist you in the selection process.
November 13, 2021 (Sat) 2:30 pm – 5:30 pm HK$800
頌缽工作坊 – 基礎入門
Singing Bowl Workshop – Foundation
A primer for those who wish to satisfy their curiosity to learn the basics fundamentals of Singing Bowls. The workshop will include:
- What is Tibetan Singing Bowl?
- The origin and function of singing bowl
- Types and characteristics of singing bowls
- Singing bowl accessories and their functions
- How to choose your own singing bowl
- How to clean and maintain the singing bowl
- Basic skills to sound a singing bowl
. 如何清理及保養頌缽. 基本的敲缽及磨缽技巧
PRIVATE SESSION HK$1280 for 1 hr
Embark on a healing journey that calms the mind, relaxes the body and activates your body’s natural healing ability. During a private session, singing bowls are placed on and around the body to treat specific needs and blockages. You will feel the vibrations penetrate through layers within the mind and body for a deep and transformative experience.
Tibetan Singing bowl therapy can help you by:
- reducing stress
- promoting stillness
- encouraging deep relaxation and meditation
- balancing chakras
- increasing mental and emotional clarity
- stimulating the immune system
GROUP SESSION HK$600 per person (by appointment)
- Duration 1.5 hr
- Minimum No. of People: 4
- Age: 18 or above
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the program starts.
- Please wear loose comfortable clothing, yoga mat, cushion, shawl, eye mask, plenty of water to drink
Terms and Conditions:
- Pre-payment is required to confirm the appointment
- Booking must be made at least 3 days in advance
- Modification and cancellation must be done at least 24 hours in advance. No refund for late cancellation.
Singing bowl therapy can help enhance your total wellness and promote deep relaxation. If you have a medical condition or concern, please consult an appropriate health care professional. Please check with your doctor or health care professional about using sound healing to complement your existing medical treatment.
To join the Singing Bowl Workshop – Foundation Level and/or book a Private Session with Bertha, please call Reflections on 2504 1333. Whatsapp Ruby T Ong 9401 4713